Mark May 4, 2012 on your calendar and get your tickets now! John Maxwell’s annual Chic-fil-A Leadercast is coming to a location near you! Would you like to spend a day with some of America’s most interesting and influential leaders? Come to the Leadercast. Want to be inspired? Come to the Leadercast. Want to network with other leaders interested in personal development? Come to the Leadercast.
The theme of this year’s event is The choices you make define the leader you become. What choices do you have to make? How will they define you?
The event will be worldwide. You can participate live and in person in the audience in Atlanta, GA, or you can find a place near you. If you are in the greater Fredericksburg, VA area, you can join me at the SimVentions-sponsored location, Fairview at River Club. Sign up here.
I have attended several of these events in recent years. You will be amazed at the fun and insightful time you will have. The speakers are always on point and have useful things you can apply to your life and teach others.
The line up is going to be tremendous:
- Soledad O’Brien, Anchor and special correspondent for CNN
- Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and best-selling author
- Patrick Lencioni, Best-selling author and president of The Table Group
- John Maxwell, Leadership expert & best-selling author of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership”
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry
- Roland Fryer, Professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory
- Urban Meyer, ESPN analyst and former head football coach for the University of Florida
- Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Sheena Iyengar, Author of “The Art of Choosing“ and world-renowned expert of choice
Do you like expressing yourself visually? Via video perhaps? There is a video challenge, too. Submit a 10 second video of somebody facing a choice (yes, 10 seconds). Don’t show the choice made, just the choice confronting the character. The best ones will be featured on the Leadercast.
Here are 10 reasons you should go:
- There will be a tremendous line of of leaders from sports, media, and industry
- You can associate with a bunch of like-minded people
- There will be food, fun, and fascinating people at your location
- You will leave the event informed, intelligent, and inspired
- You will be empowered to make more and better choices
- You will learn about the choices Tim Tebow made that shape him today
- There will be fun and funny interviews by host Tripp Crosby
- You will experience the Law of Process in action and Raise your Leadership Lid
- You will see someone win $5000 for 10 seconds of work (It could be you if you submit a video…)
- John Maxwell will be teaching lessons from his upcoming book…
So make the choice to attend on May 4, 2012 and increase your effectiveness.